Thursday, May 13, 2010

Springtime Blues

You know I love the new garden season but I will admit that it also brings with it a lot of work and preparation. I have very limited spare income so I have to make do a lot of the time and so I have to be creative with planning the garden. Thank  goodness  for perennials.                                                                                                                                                                                                This year I will be painting the deck and also my homemade bird feeder. I had wood left over from a few projects last year and with hammer and nails, a saw and ruler....voila! It looks a little shabby right now as we had a bad winter, but shortly it will be right as rain! 
Stay tuned for more "make-do" projects.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it truly makes my day to read your thoughtful remarks!
Tina xo