Saturday, May 29, 2010

Beautiful Saturday!


Forgive my less than professional photography but I have yet to master touch-ups on Photoshop! I just had to get out there this morning and get a couple of pictures of the Irises while they looked so lovely. I had forgotten all about the pale violet ones that were a gift from the garden of a friend last year and to see them blooming this year was a real treat.
I just love having a garden, even if it were just the wildflowers in the meadow, it enriches my life so much and whenever I am out there talking to the plants, reveling in their beauty, I see the face of God and the world looks like a much sweeter, kinder place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it truly makes my day to read your thoughtful remarks!
Tina xo