Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mickey


Yes I have gotten a picture of the rare and elusive Cat Bird hiding in it's usual habitat....the bird feeder! When spotted it can jump with incredible swiftness for the tall grass thereby eluding capture!
This silly fool is Mickey, who loves the garden and spends most of his time hiding in the tall grasses on the edge but for some strange reason he thought this might be a good spot to harass the birds. The birds of course are not that stupid so he wasted his time, but made a cute picture.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning!! I'm getting caught up on my blog visits and started with yours--I'm off to a good start because your great picture gave me a good chuckle!! Cats really do think they are so smart, don't they?? I suppose Mickey may have thought if he opened his mouth one would just fly in too!! :-) You know, cats were my "first love" and you've reminded me of why I am crazy about them!! THANKS for that, and also your kind comments on my blog too!! Enjoy your Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by on your busy day Kim and leaving a comment. I know how hectic things can get with all the curve balls that get thrown!
    Have a great evening...
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it truly makes my day to read your thoughtful remarks!
Tina xo